[Mediawiki-l] Context weirdness

John Foster jfoster81747 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:51:28 UTC 2011

My mediawiki 1.17 installation as gone nuts. It is not correctly
identifying things where the first letter context has changed. example:
Template: tlx  call does not find Template:Tlx  In the past this has made
no difference. Only recent changes are installation of the
Extension:WorkingWiki. The extension seems to be doing its job though there
are some issues with Latex (.sty) sheets. I just do not know if the
WorkingWiki, which did alter the editing interface, is the cause. I will be
contacting the author re: this.
Any tips?