[Mediawiki-l] Announcing SMWCon Spring 2012

Jesse Wang wjxhome at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:52:40 UTC 2011

My dear wiki and semantic wiki-ers,

It's my pleasure and honor to announce the next International Semantic
MediaWiki Conference - SMWCon Spring 2012 on April 25-27 in Carlsbad, CA,
USA - Greater San Diego area.

This SMWCon will feature tutorials, keynotes, presentations, demos,
lightening talks, group discussions and/or developer hacking sessions.

For more information, please visit
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011.

We are calling for presentations and tutorials, please feel free to edit
the conference page if you'd like to contribute.

Thanks,

Jesse
On behalf of the SMWCon Spring 2012 organization committee