[Mediawiki-l] Intro and some questions

Mike Law mike at lawiki.org
Sun Nov 13 00:39:05 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I am Mike, I run www.lawiki.org and was introduced to this list last night
on the IRC channel.
I thought I would introduce myself and say hi,

I am living on the beach in Chiba Japan, so if anyone is in this area give
me a shout.

With lawiki we are trying to deliver all law subject material to anyone who
needs it, accurate and up to date(-ish)
I am currently having 3 issues and perhaps someone could guide me

1) Facebook connect does not seem to work for me
- must be related to my database prefix which is a little messy

2) I need to find out a way to parse page title into a widget, magic-words
did not do the trick

3) I have massive red-links issue on over 2000 pages due to some early
naming convention mistakes. Someone wrote a script in C that would correct
it and this is 80% finished, but this person left and I am not able to
continue fine tuning it on my own. This script will run on a database dump
and will automatically chance all links and titles to a correct naming
convention.

Anyways,

Hi

Mike