[Mediawiki-l] Announcing Wiki Object Model extension

Jesse Wang wjxhome at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:59:05 UTC 2011

If you want to access your wiki's content, or data, both read and write, in
a finer granularity than page level, we build an extension to MediaWiki to
let you achieve these goals.
Please check out
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Wiki_Object_Modelfor details.

*Wiki Object Model* (*WOM*) is a set of classes and API to allow easy and
flexible manipulation of wiki page content at a fine granularity, by other
extensions, bots, or external programs via API....

We've been working on it for several months, and recently had finished a
test pass, so the version is upgraded to 1.0, please feel free to use it,
especially the APIs
http://wiking.vulcan.com/dev/index.php/Extension:Wiki_Object_Model/Apis, and
let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.

Best regards,

Jesse