[Mediawiki-l] Letting other websites use wiki content

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 17:18:39 UTC 2011

Suppose we have a wiki, and we want other websites (blogs and any other sites) to use our wiki content.
For example say the wiki has different types of random facts about countries. When someone visits a blog, they can see a box where that random fact is presented, and that data is drawn from the wiki.
Whats the best way to do this? RSS?
Someone suggested Semantic Mediawiki and I'm looking into that, but I thought I'll ask if anyone else knows what the best way is for a blog or external site to display dynamically generated content that is drawn from the wiki.

thanks
Eric