[Mediawiki-l] sementics mediawiki compatibility with oracle database.?

Rahul Sharma csebits at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:08:03 UTC 2011

Dear All...

I have installed Mediawiki1.17 and oracle11g as backend for database.i need
to addin sementic mediawiki to my application. is it possible with oracle.
it is working fine with mysql, i tested in my application but i want to run
with oracle.

or can we call multiple database on same wiki page.

anyone aware of include_php extension in mediawiki which is available but
not working....

help me out.

i got this error when i initialize mediawiki

Setting up standard database configuration for SMW ...

Selected storage engine is "SMWSQLStore2" (or an extension thereof)

Checking table "MWSMW_IDS" ...
 Table already exists, checking structure ...

i cheked there is no such table availabe in my database.

thanks
  Rs