[Mediawiki-l] exclude template from category list

Scheid, Bernhard Bernhard.Scheid at oeaw.ac.at
Tue May 17 14:27:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

is it possible to configure category output, c.f. in a way that certain namespaces are not included?

Specifically, I would like to create category entries through templates, ie. every page using the template would be automatically in the respective category. The template itself, however, should not show up at the category page.

I searched extensions already but could not find anything appropriate so far. Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

Bernhard