[Mediawiki-l] Problems with qgis.core in eclipse

Jens Schwarz jens_schwarz at gmx.de
Tue May 17 08:49:00 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I've got a problem, which is simple, but in spending 14hours in
solving(googling, trying, ...) I havent't found a way to get it work.
I want to write a QGIS PlugIn in eclise IDE - but i cant't do anything,
because:

No module named qgis.core

(tested on eclipse, IDLE, pyscripter)

My QGIS ist in C:\Program Files (x86)\Quantum GIS Copiapo,
Python: C:\Python27

So I tested all ways I found in the web, Martin Dobias's blog and so on,
updates everything, changed and added a lot of Paths and PYTHONPATHS
(14h...)
but maybe I'm just a little bit stupid and just didn't took the right path
- any suggestions, which Path it should be, please mail back. Please.I
n [eclipse -> preferences ->pydev]   I've already added every Folder of
QGIS, PtQt, Python27 - didn't help.

Is it possible that I understand something wrong?
I've tried to download  libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll and add it
seperatly. Nothing.

I may use another IDE than eclipse, I just like it, but if it's not
possible with it (what I don't believe) I can use anotherone.

My first System ist Win7 x64, my second is winXP x86, it does't work one
anyone.

Please help me to find a way (or Path) make it working, it's really
important for me.

If you need some other specifications I didn't list here, please let me
know.
I'm thankful for every answer I'll get, just if you have Ideas, how I
should name the Paths, please let me also know.

yours faithfully
Jens Schwarz

P.S.: If you're able to answer in german-languange it it easier for me to
understand