[Mediawiki-l] Microsoft Office - Wiki Connector

Jesse Wang wjxhome at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:51:48 UTC 2011

Hello, we are currently refactoring our Microsoft Office to MediaWiki
connector product, which aims at helping MS Office users access wiki
data and contribute within their familiar environment - MS Office
suite of applications (Word, Outlook, etc.). It is used to be called
WikiTags: there is an old video at [1] , and a slide deck at [2], more
information at your hand if you search WikiTags.

We will have a meeting on 5/18 to discuss features and priority, and
would like to have more potential customer involvement. So, please
don't hesitate to let me know if you're interested in helping us shape
the features, and especially if you can make an online tele-conference
call at Wednesday 8am PDT (17,00 CET/GMT). Instructions will be sent
to you later.

Thanks,
Jesse

[1] http://wiking.vulcan.com/wikitags/WikiTags.htm