[Mediawiki-l] PostgreSQL 9 with Mediawiki

James King jking at metrohealth.org
Thu May 12 14:10:31 UTC 2011

Hello,

     Is anyone using PostgreSQL 9 and mediawiki in a production environment? Anything to watch out for? Thanks!

Jim King

MetroHealth is an Academic Health Care System committed to Our Communities by Saving Lives, Restoring Health, Promoting Wellness, and providing Outstanding, Life-long Care Accessible to All. Visit us at http://www.metrohealth.org or for stories of MetroHealth miracles and hope, visit: http://www.mhwallofhope.com

This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this notification in error, please contact the Director of Risk/Privacy Management at (216)778-5728. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please visit:http://www.metrohealth.org/general/privacy.asp