[Mediawiki-l] Font-Family Dynamic Download

Brian Bell dev at rlyehable.org
Mon May 9 04:08:59 UTC 2011

Greetings!

I am wanting to be able to display a font family in my wiki, that is not
common.

On my website, in the main cascading style sheet (.css) I use the following:
@font-face {
     font-family: 'SteelWolf';
     src: local('SteelWolf-Medium'),
     url('../fonts/SteelWolf-Medium.woff') format('woff'),
     url('../fonts/SteelWolf-Medium.ttf') format('truetype');
     }

Along with
span.sw { font-family: SteelWolf; }

This allows the viewer to automatically install the font and be able to
view it on the page.

I want to do the same thing in the wiki.
I am unsure which style sheet into which to insert this code. I thought
common.css, but was unable to find it.

If someone can help, I would appreciate it.

-Bri