[Mediawiki-l] which Seo extension do you use?

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Thu May 5 12:15:23 UTC 2011

I would agree 90% with that. My wiki shows up pretty high in google searches (top first page) with out any SEO. The trick? Better content than the competition.
I do use "keywords" in my writing however. Instead of saying "it" or other ambiguous words, I use the actual name of the part I am writing about once a paragraph.