[Mediawiki-l] the media wiki error on install?

Edward Smith e.smith312 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:27:29 UTC 2011

(Sry for the spam if you received it, I sent 2 times prior but was not
registered, this time I am registered.)

the media wiki error on install?hello, I know what causes the error, however
I do not know where or how to fix it, I tried to install media wiki and on
the "DB Username" my database is several characters long, so the username +
database it tells me it is too long, is there a way or script to edit
somewhere to make it read more characters in the install? or how would I fix
the characters too long as I am unable to make the database username any
smaller. thanks and have a good day.