[Mediawiki-l] spam attack avoids captcha

Chris Lewis yecheondigital at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 05:45:14 UTC 2011

Yes I have the same problem. So annoying. Are humans confirming the emails as
well?

I have captcha, email confirmation and the SpamBlacklist extension and i'm still
getting spammed every day for the last week. They keep making new accounts every
day. What can I do since they are bypassing all this? Really annoying and time
consuming banning users and deleting spam pages.

Chris