[Mediawiki-l] Control of editions

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Tue Mar 15 18:29:34 UTC 2011

This was just discussed about a week ago, I think the following extension that was suggested by someone else may fit the description of what you need:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:FlaggedRevs

Here's the original thread about that too:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/mediawiki/227599

Rick Payton, I.T. manager
Morikawa & Associates, LLC
(808) 572-1745 Office