[Mediawiki-l] Images missing after WM 1.17 upgrade

Jeff Campbell jeffc at informatics.jax.org
Thu Jun 30 17:23:12 UTC 2011

I just upgraded to 1.17 and I'm seeing the images but getting this error
when looking at them "
*Warning*: wfMkdirParents: failed to mkdir
"/wiki/images/thumb/6/66/230_Vanessa_Chio.JPG" mode 511 in
*/wiki/includes/GlobalFunctions.php* on line *2324*"

anyone know why or what I have missed?

thanks,

Jeff