[Mediawiki-l] How to deploy mediawiki1.17 with preexisting localsettings.php

Rahul Sharma csebits at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:17:44 UTC 2011

Dear all

I have configured my mediawiki now i want to change my host machine only and
move this anyother machine.
i have just copy the folder and pasted in other machine's. configure was
same. db,prefix,user and all.but i got error some machine
bring me for debugging or few machine displays some error.

anybody did kind of thing before. please share your solutions and ideas.
deployment is one of the key role in any development.we cant do any r&d at
server end.
once the thing complete we need to deploy it. please how to deploy it.

--

Thanks & With Regards,

*Rahul  (M.Tech, BE)*