[Mediawiki-l] Mixed authentication for LDAP/non-LDAP users?

McHale, Nina Nina.McHale at ucdenver.edu
Fri Jun 17 17:15:07 UTC 2011

Hi, all!

We recently implemented the LDAP authentication extension: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LDAP_Authentication

It's working very well, but we now have a couple of folks who work on our campus, but who are not in our group in Active Directory-in fact, two of them are with other schools that share the campus-who would like access to the wiki. Is there a way to mix authentication? We can always make these people sponsored users so that they are added to our group, but I'd prefer a mixed authentication approach.

Thanks in advance!

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS
Assistant Professor, Web Librarian
University of Colorado Denver, Auraria Library
Facebook & Twitter: ninermac
http://milehighbrarian.net