[Mediawiki-l] Error in dump or mediawiki

蔡超 toppiprc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:24:01 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. I installed ParserFunctions and tidy, then the mirror works.

There is still some problem with languageCode . If  $wgLanguageCode
='zh-cn', the simplify-triditional conversion doesn't work. If it is set to
'zh', then the conversion buttons appear, and and the conversion works after
the button is clicked.