[Mediawiki-l] Best way to redirect URL...

Christopher Rios crios at crios.info
Sun Jun 5 17:09:58 UTC 2011

MediaWiki 1.16.4
PHP 5.2.17 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL 5.1.53-log

Shared hosting through Dreamhost.
The site in questions can be found at these locations.
http://help.dgslibrary.org
http://help.dgslibrary.org/Main_Page

I'm trying to setup a wiki in the root directory of help.dgslibrary.org using short URLs.
I used this method here .

The short URLs work great. The problem is that if you try going to help.dgslibrary.org, you get "error id: 'bad_httpd_conf'.
I've been looking at various ways to redirect to help.dgslibrary.org/Main_Page but I'm not very technical (I'm a bit technical but don't assume too much). Could anybody help me to figure this out? What would be the best way to redirect from http://help.dgslibrary.org to http://help.dgslibrary.og/Main_Page ?

Thanks
Chris