[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Mediawki 1.17 and Cite

Constant Depièreux constant.depiereux at skynet.be
Sun Jul 17 06:32:51 UTC 2011

Dear Brion,

A few minutes ago, I created another subdomain, uploaded à fresh
download of MediaWiki 1.17 and the two latest development versions of
Cite and Stringfunctions then created an image of my production
database. After a fresh reinstall of mediawiki with a fresh
localsettings.php file that contains just the minimum + the call to the
two extensions ... and the result is that ... it does not work:

* Reference index still only appears in wiki coded tables, not in html
coded one
* #replace still works with html code table, but not with wiki code one

I do then have the choice :

1. get rid of the index and keep functional the template with internet
addresses containing an equal sign
2. keep the index and loose internet adresses with equal sign

None of them is acceptable both from a functional point of view as well
as with the potential workload associated with the revision of more than
60000 definitions and a en higher number of internet références ...

Any ideas?

Best regards.

Constant Depièreux