[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Mediawki 1.17 and Cite

Constant Depièreux constant.depiereux at skynet.be
Sat Jul 16 07:54:58 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Following a migration to Mediawiki 1.17, I experience problem with cite
extension to manage footnote references (<ref>...</ref>
...<references/>) : the reference number does not appear in some pages.
After review of my code, it seems to be related to the coding of table
using html syntax instead of wiki one.

For a better understanding, see :

* http://ressources-qhse.org/index.php?title=Mod%C3%A8le:UE (html code,
indexing number does not appear)
* http://ressources-qhse.org/index.php?title=Mod%C3%A8le:UE2 (wiki code,
idexing number present)

Another problem is with #replace, that I did not succeed to get at work
using wiki coded table. Could any of you help on any of these issues?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Constant Depièreux