[Mediawiki-l] ResourceLoader caching problems

trueskew trueskew at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:53:36 UTC 2011

I've experienced performance issues also.  I don't have any custom skins, just monobook.  I found that simple pages with little or no query work generally took longer.  If Headertabs were present, I could always see the tab strings listed for 1-3 seconds before the tabs showed up, versus 1.16 on the same machine going straight to the tabs.

Between that and the not-quite-supported extensions, I've had to stop doing mw 1.17 migration work.