[Mediawiki-l] login error

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Mon Jan 31 18:53:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just created a new wiki at http://linuxlea.free.fr/linux/wiki. Is seems to
work, but I can't create an account. Error message is

"Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been
canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous
page, reload that page and then try again."

Of course I tried to do that, but it does not work.

It also tells me : "You must have cookies enabled to log in to Linuxlea."

But in Firefox 3.6.3 under Debian Squeeze, there is no option for cookies in
privacy tab. So I tried with Konqueror, cookies enabled, but I obtain the same
error message.

cheers

Klaus