[Mediawiki-l] One software for multiple websites

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 06:21:16 UTC 2011

Hi, seems like there are some difficulties, using my proposed method to set
up multi-wikis, so I am trying very, very hard to implement Daniel Barrett's
idea which avoids trying to reinvent the wheel.

Actually, I have tried that before many years back but I could not
understand the procedure. Now that I have acquired a little more knowledge
and tried again by really, really putting by best foot forward, I still
encounter the same problem. Would appreciate if you can help me find out
what's wrong with what I do. Since it is easier to put it in a webpage,
together with illustrating diagrams, I have rewrote this
page<http://computer-stuffs.jbdirectory.com/My_directory_layout>.

Thanking all of you in anticipation.... must do it right this time once and
for all, LOL. It's being a long-time problem.

--
PM Poon