[Mediawiki-l] I can't upgrade from MW 1.12.0 to MW 1.16.1

coet cawiki coet.cawiki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:54:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with upgrading my MW. I think that installation process
can't upgrade shcema for existing tables.

The returned error is really generical:
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at viquibalear.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Does somebody know how I can proceed?

Thank in advance.