[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 11 21:38:08 UTC 2011

Just to be sure the correct extension is installed, where did you obtain the FCKeditor extension?  There are two FCKeditors, one for regular web applications and one specifically for Mediawiki.  The Mediawiki+FCKeditor extension can be found here: http://mediawiki.fckeditor.net/index.php/Main_Page
If you did not download from this website then reinstall the extension using the download from here.

-Jim