[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jan 10 18:24:10 UTC 2011

You still need to find the log files and look at them, but since placing the require_once statement for FCKeditor did not break the wiki (e.g., a blank page when you go to the wiki), I would lean towards another extension interfering with the FCKeditor.

Try disabling (comment out) all other extensions in LocalSettings.php except the FCKeditor.  If it is still not working then the log files need to be found.

-Jim