[Mediawiki-l] REMESSAGE

Edgar Poe poee56 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 20:50:28 UTC 2011

Heloo!
              Dear Jimmy!

               I recived your message and I don't know if you know or not But in
the past most precises in year 2007 wen I entry in this industry Internet I
prediction that concern Google will breack down in few years.I sent this message
with this breack down staff who rules the concern in period wen I advertising
with this prediction but evryoane not take in serios my advertising.Ig you you
are in good relation with the staff who rulesthis concern you can check and ask
if sambady with username openmindsandeyes who say in this period; "In  life you
must to keep your promise" I not any connection with this breack down but I am
delight because my prediction was corect.WAY?  because I say always that this
concern Google must to have samthing to stay in echilibre with them.In this
period the concern have audienence in proportion of 70%,Yahoo 20% and the
rest....  I do a sugestion who not have agreedment from concern Microsoft to
unify with concern Yahoo.I do the first man on the planet who propuse this deal
but from reasons who know all this fusion not hapend.I want to inform that in
few years will apear the big concern who exist ever from this planet who rule
all INTERNET.FRom this concern still now in stay buy to waite the right time
it's all I can writte.

           Sincerley,
           Fodator Freedomilenium Organization&Linkedin Concern