[Mediawiki-l] Wanted: List moderator

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:03:46 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I'm starting to get less time for doing list administrator stuff but there
is getting more work every week. The queue with this that needed to be done
was one a week when I started but its grown to 10 a week. With the holidays
coming up and that means lots of out of office replays I guess its time to
find a list moderator to help out.

Currently I guess its best to look someone that's active in the community,
and is active on this list in good standing..

When you want to help out please e-mail me at
mediawiki-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org

--
Regards,
Huib "Abigor" Laurens