[Mediawiki-l] German wikipedia redirect to English Startpage

Administrator Administrator at energiesparmassnahme.de
Thu Feb 24 12:17:18 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I have installed on my NAS Mediawiki. With PHP 5 and Mediawiki 1.16.2.
The database is Mysql 4.0 with unicode support.

After I converted the XML file into a SQL dump with mwdumper and all
imported.

Then I called on the Mediawiki directory in my web browser. The browser
then redirects me to the page on en.wikipedia.org. I think that's stored
somewhere en.wikipedia.org home page.

Now my question how I could change that, that I when I load the
mediawiki directory to get the data stored in the page.

Please help me

Yours sincerely,

Alexander S.