[Mediawiki-l] move/delete page with symbols in URL

josh bis web at sciencevsromance.net
Mon Feb 21 19:31:33 UTC 2011

Hi,
Running MediaWiki 1.11, someone inadvertently (I hope) created a page with
the monstrous name:

Https://indecorp.ibe.netbooker.com/web/FrontController.nb4?module=PropertySearch&operation=SinglePropertySearch&execute=yes&propertyCodeType=RV&chainCode=IN&instanceId=24&rateCode=grpmsc&travelAgentId=&propertyCode=HOUHZ&lookAndFeelId=5273&locale=en

I'd like to move or delete this to something less horrible, if only because
it still shows up in the site directory -- for which I'm using the
DynamicPageList extension.

Even with the hex escapes, it seems immune to Special:MovePage; I can delete
it, but the link still shows up in the directory. Just hiding it would be
fine with me.

Many thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy,

. josh