[Mediawiki-l] Trouble with MediaWiki:Common.css?

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Thu Feb 17 09:04:31 UTC 2011

Most of the time that means that PHP is not
communicating with the database. You may want to
check your database settings or see if MySQL is running

At 05:46 PM 2/17/2011, you wrote:
>Inaccessible means blank pages.  While trying to
>access the wiki in FireFox, I get a blank page -
>not even an error message.  In IE8 I receive the
>message " The website cannot display the page".
>Hence, I can't undo the changes I did to
>MediaWiki:commmon.css either.   This combined
>with your answer make me believe that the error
>is something else than the common.css.  After
>spending some hours on it yesterday, I decided
>to order a full backup of the wiki database and
>revert to the state of the day before.  (No
>serious losses except from the time spent on this issues...)
>
>Thanks a lot for your answer!
>
>Tor

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr
(in English) Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos
Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in
English) Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures
http://www.british.henny-savenije.pe.kr A British encounter in Pusan (1797)
http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/ Genealogy