[Mediawiki-l] Trouble with dpl parser function

mrthetooth mrthetooth at burningsea.com
Wed Feb 16 19:33:54 UTC 2011

I have DynamicPageList (third-party) installed, and it works perfectly as long as I use the parser extension (<dpl>) and not the parser function ({{#dpl:}}).

When I use the parser function method I simply get code displayed as if I had entered normal text.  For example, when I enter this:
{{#dpl:
|category = Mission Walkthroughs
}}

I see this:
{{#dpl: |category = Mission Walkthroughs }}

Also, under Special:Version, dpl does show up as a parser function hook.

So basically, is there a variable in LocalSettings.php that I need to adjust, or has anyone else had this issue?