[Mediawiki-l] Can't create new pages

Gustaf Josefsson guff at guff.se
Wed Feb 2 16:11:41 UTC 2011

Hello!

I just installed mediawiki on a new site. I've used it on other servers before and never encountered this problem.
For some reason, i get "Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.", when i try to enter a new url (/index.php?title=asd). This seem to be similar to the problem described here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help_talk:Starting_a_new_page#Page_Not_Found_error

I cannot for the life of me figured out what the problem is. I reinstalled from scratch, without any customizations, so this has to be a server config problem. It's not my server, but my guess it that it probably something I can fix by changing some php option in my .htaccess.

Anyone have a good idea?

My site is at: http://www.incrediblemusicmachine.se/

Thank you,

/ Gustaf

[guff]
Gustaf Josefsson
Entreprenör, inspiratör och expert på allt.
guff at guff.se
0709-854979

- Sveriges mest kreativa problemlösare -
www.entreprenorsjakten.se

-

Entreprenörsjakten - Sveriges mest kreativa problemlösare.
Gustaf Josefsson
Grundare & Visionär
0709-854979
gustaf at entreprenorsjakten.se