[Mediawiki-l] WP Touch skin for 1.18 ?

Michael Andersen michael at portlandafoot.org
Fri Dec 30 22:39:52 UTC 2011

I've just joined; I hope folks will forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to

I've installed and activated WPTouch for our wiki, but on all devices
(including my laptop's browser) all I get is the "skated concrete"
background image. I'm not sure if this is the same problem others have with
WPTouch, or whether it's related to our unorthodox file structure (in a
subdirectory, sharing a root domain with a Wordpress installation) or
something else.

Anyway, I'd also love to have a working mobile-optimized skin. Am I right
that there aren't any other mobile skins available for Mediawiki? (Aside
from iWiki<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Gallery_of_user_styles/iWiki>,
which doesn't seem to be Android-friendly.) Crazy.

Michael