[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki admin

Peter Gorla gorlap at clubhotel.com
Thu Dec 22 21:15:07 UTC 2011

Hi all, I am looking to develop and ongoing consulting relationship with an outstanding MediaWiki admin.

Ideally someone that can help us to upgrade MediaWiki to current versions, manage backups, install new themes and plug-ins, etc. We currently have a version of MediaWiki running on AWS via TurnKeyLinux, but I would be OK with moving it to a direct AWS installation if recommended.

If you are interested, please send me a brief overview of your qualifications and hourly rate.

Thank you,

Peter

Peter Gorla
Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)

Hospitality Marketing Concepts (HMC)
VOILÀ Hotel Rewards
4701 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300
Newport Beach, CA 92660