[Mediawiki-l] new book

Erin Jenkins erin at idahoprivateeye.com
Fri Dec 16 21:41:16 UTC 2011

We just released a book titled" The Private Dick Diaries" on November 30  we
have been working on this project for about 2 years. The book is a
collection of short stories and is very humorous. If you're interested you
can find it at: theprivatedickdiaries.com or from our web site at
idahoprivateeye.com we would love to have some feedback from all of you! It
is the first in a series of 10 books we have planned. It can also be found
at local books stores listed on the site and also Amazon.

Merry Christmas!