[Mediawiki-l] CSS issue after upgrade to 1.18

Ron Laufer gonzoron at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:15:44 UTC 2011

I just upgraded from 1.16.1 to 1.18.0.

Back when I started my wiki, I had "Darkened up" things by flipping the Monobook skin from mostly black on white to mostly white on black.  Of course, when I upgraded, it blew away my css tweaks.  (I have since learned about the MediaWiki:Monobook.css trick and will use that from now on).

Anyway, I've got most things looking back like they were before, but I can't find the css line that's causing this white backgrounded table on the search page:
http://fraternityofshadows.com/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=&fulltext=Search

When I inspect it in Chrome, it shows up as background-color: #f9f9f9 under fieldset#mw-searchoptions, but I have this in my skins/common/shared.css:

fieldset#mw-searchoptions {
background-color: #090909

In fact, grep f9f9f9 * turns up nothing in the common or monobook directories.

Is the old version cached somewhere?  How do I get rid of it?

Ron

--

Ron Laufer