[Mediawiki-l] Google Analytics advice

Daniel Friesen lists at nadir-seen-fire.com
Thu Aug 18 16:08:14 UTC 2011

Every last one of the Google Analytics extensions I've seen so far is shit.
The actual code to insert analytics is so short you're best off just
inserting it into your LocalSettings.php and rolling in whatever custom
needs you have.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/User:Dantman/Analytics_integration