[Mediawiki-l] Lucene Search

James King jking at metrohealth.org
Wed Aug 17 22:20:51 UTC 2011

Hello,

   I was wondering if anyone could point me to an init.d script for
Ubuntu 11 for starting the Lucene-search extension daemon at boot. We're
prototyping a wiki for use, and we're not quite sure how best to
proceed. My apologies if this isn't the best forum for this, my searches
elsewhere haven't turned up much. Thanks!

Jim King

MetroHealth is an Academic Health Care System committed to Our
Communities by Saving Lives, Restoring Health, Promoting Wellness, and
providing Outstanding, Life-long Care Accessible to All. Visit us at
http://www.metrohealth.org. See remarkable patient stories at
http://www.thecomeback.org or follow us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MetroHealthCLE, Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MetroHealthCLE, and YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MetroHealthCLE. This email and all
attachments that may have been included are intended only for the use of
the party to whom/which the email is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the employee or
agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are
strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing,
or copying this communication. If you have received this notification in
error, please contact the Director of Risk/Privacy Management at
(216)778-5728. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please
visit: http://www.metrohealth.org/general/privacy.asp