[Mediawiki-l] "In-line"-ing article

Scheid, Bernhard Bernhard.Scheid at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Aug 10 10:19:28 UTC 2011

It seems that you will have to create your own "skin". For details see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Skinning.
Basically you take for instance monobook.php in the skins folder, rename it (newskin.php), and reconstruct the HTML code there until it looks as you like. Rename also the folder skins/monobook/ into skins/newskin/ and change main.css there. Once the new files exist you will have to add to LocalSettings.php " $wgDefaultSkin = 'newskin'; " and your wiki will probably look as you want.

Hope that helps

Bernhard