[Mediawiki-l] Semantic MediaWiki 1.6 released

Eric BEAUSSART eric.beaussart at orange.fr
Mon Aug 1 10:44:35 UTC 2011

Very nice !
But, unfortunately, if "Semantic Mediawiki" needs "Mediawiki", I have had
to remove Mediawiki, as it doesn't worked yet on my computer, which cannot
run under Windows7 and therefore is under Windows XP. I need Windows because
of compatibility questions with fellows.
Even if the new release of Semantic Mediawiki would run alone,
would you know how to Download a Stable and Robust version of Mediawiki,
where from is the best ?
Besides, if one have Mediawiki, does Semantic Mediawiki could take place in
its Folder ?
Thanks.
Eric Beaussart.