[Mediawiki-l] Weird page capitalization issues on my wiki

Svip svippy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:14:39 UTC 2011

On 25 April 2011 16:13, Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C]
<sullivan at mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> As for whether its MySQL I don't see how since Mediawiki, or the extensions, control
> what goes in and what comes out.

Well, it is technically possible, it could be MySQL, since MySQL can
be set to be case insensitive.  Though, this just proves that
MediaWiki shouldn't rely on finding the page title in the database,
but also take the page title returned by MySQL (which would be the
correct case).