[Mediawiki-l] Weird page capitalization issues on my wiki

Dan Bolser daniel.bolser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:48:52 UTC 2011

Sorry for missing all this discussion, you all see to understand the
problem correctly, so it's back to me to try the suggested fix...

So for simplicity I just tried disabling *all* extensions on the wiki
in one go, and I'm seeing exactly the same behavior as described
before, so I don't think it's anything to do with any of my installed
extensions.

With regard to the comment that "this problem seems to be a matter of
semantics", it was just my bad choice of example page. The page I used
as a demonstration uses lots of fancy forms, tabs and queries, but the
same problem occurs on any other page, including the Main Page (but
not the special pages).

I'm thinking that it could be an issue with apache redirect configuration?

For reference, here is my LocalSettings and AdditionalSettings files:
https://gist.github.com/edfd487f152048f5e34d

Cheers,
Dan.