[Mediawiki-l] Install on Windows Problem

Nat Colley nat.colley at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 23:06:19 UTC 2011

Now fully solved.

--- On Mon, 4/18/11, Nat Colley <nat.colley at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nat Colley <nat.colley at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Install on Windows Problem
To: "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list" <mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011, 5:29 PM

This problem has been partially solved with fresh installs of AMP, but all that means is I am back to my original problem of being unable to install because MW says php is using old libraries. This problem was supposedly solved in php 5.3 by the addition of mysqlnd (native driver), but obviously not for me. I am exactly where I was when I started four weeks ago, and I can't even begin to describe the frustration.