[Mediawiki-l] SMWCon Spring 2011 Schedule is out

Jesse Wang wjxhome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:29:06 UTC 2011

Just a reminder that SMWCon Spring
2011<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011>is about to
start in 15 days.

It's a semi-structured gathering of people who are interested in MediaWiki
and Social Semantic Web Technologies.

The conference schedule
<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011_-_Conference_Schedule>is
out there, and if you want to find more info, such as travel or
registration, please visit the conference home
page<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011>
.

Thanks,

Jesse