[Mediawiki-l] 1.15.0 to 1.16.2 Upgrade problem

Scott Thile sethile.pipes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:20:50 UTC 2011

Fixed! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Platonides!

I think the half applied patch may have had to do with doing the update from
the web installer, and selecting the wrong option for the database on the
frist go around, but I don't know.

I'm using MyISAM. I used Innodb at first but it was less stable on the
server I was on so I switched.

What a relief to have this fixed. Thanks again!
Scott