[Mediawiki-l] [CfP]: SMWCon Spring 2011

Jesse Wang wjxhome at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:42:53 UTC 2011

(Call for Participation)
Hello there,

The next SMWCon
<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011>(Semantic
MediaWiki Conference) is in 4 weeks. It offers
tutorials<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011_-_Tutorials>as
well as conference
presentations<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011_-_Conference_Presentations>
.

We believe you'll be benefited a lot from attending the conference, whether
you're a student, or a free-lance developer, or an enterprise architect. In
the past SMWCons, the content was very broad, and we're striving to do the
same this time. If you have a topic you want to share, please don't hesitate
to put it on the wiki site too. We'll get the schedule out about 2 weeks
before the start.

As of the cost, it's be heavily subsidized by our sponsors, and especially
if you're a student, you basically learn and eat free during the
conference:-). Check it out
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011.

Best regards,
Jesse