[Mediawiki-l] Sites using InstantCommons (was: wikimedia commons slow lately?)

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 22 04:49:56 UTC 2010

2010/9/21 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>:
> Is this the problem that broke InstantCommons for pretty much everyone
> a few days ago?

Unless there's another obvious source of this information, I think it
would be useful for folks using the InstantCommons feature to be
included in a public list somewhere -- I just started such a list
here:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Sites_using_InstantCommons

I think this would help to create more visibility and awareness for
this functionality, and greater sensitivity to accidental breakage.

--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation